Morison (Mauritius) provides business assurance accounting, taxation, corporate and consultancy services. The Firm has built a reputation for being efficient and cost effective in Mauritius for Audit and Assurance, Tax Consultancy, Accounting, Insolvency Practitioner and other more services recently, in business start-ups and Corporate Services. The Firm is fully licensed and regulated in Mauritius by the Financial Reporting Council, Mauritius Institute of Professional Accountants and ACCA.
OUR SERVICES DELIVERY
Our partner who has a wide experience in business, offer advice and guidance to clients involved in different sectors of the economy
- The constant and personal involvement of our partner on clients’ jobs allows us to better understand clients’ activities and therefore offer them a more effective and pertinent support
Through the professionalism and commitment of its partners, the firm has acquired the following experience:
Our involvement with clients who are involved in almost every sector of the economy has led us to develop a through understanding of local statutory rules and regulations; this involvement allows us to being a unique and privileged position to serve our clients wherever our office or correspondent firm is situated.
- Corporate Services and
Our approach is to listen, understand, discuss and consider the needs of clients so as to better serve them and not solely to generate reports for them
- All assignments are done with care, integrity, quality and trust.
- We respond to telephone calls and any written correspondence with 24 hours which are precise and action oriented. Our quick response has built up trust and solid business relations with our clients.
- Business recovery and insolvency
- Capital taxes
- Corporate finance
- Corporate/business tax
- Employee/employment tax
- Indirect tax
- International accounting standards
- International tax services
- Management accounts
- Personal tax
- Private companies
- Public companies
- Raising finance
- Specialist services
- Statutory audit
- Tax investments
- M Professional, scientific and technical activities